We confirm the approval of Nanjing Zfast Consulting Limited as of January 27, 2020, as a listing advisor on the Dutch Caribbean Securities Exchange.
Nanjing Zfast Consulting Limited, founded in Nanjing city of China, is a consulting company that focuses on financial consulting services. Zfast is committed to providing comprehensive financial management consulting, merger and acquisition consulting, and listing counseling services.
Regardless of introducing investment fund, making a strategic plan of enterprise investment and financing, designing corporate financial governance structure, diagnosis, and design of corporate financial management process, evaluation of risk and internal control system, and plan for entering the domestic and foreign capital markets as a whole, Zfast will tailor-make solutions for clients.
Zfast’s management team has extensive experience in the international background and full knowledge of the Chinese and international financial markets. They are able to provide quick access to the international capital market for small and medial size enterprises from China.
Their services include:
Financial Management Consulting:
– Budget management
– Cost management
– Fund management
– Asset management
– Optimization of the accounting system
– Risk control system construction
– Capitalizing scheme design
FA & M&A Consulting:
– Construction of investment analysis model and evaluation of investment value
– Comprehensive analysis of M & A objects
– Analysis of the strategic connection with the implementation of M & A
– Introduction of investment funds and strategic investors
– Organize due diligence, assist in M & A negotiation and post-merger listing guidance
– Develop a post-acquisition corporate strategy
IPO & Listing advisory service:
– Guidance service for the listing of enterprises in domestic and foreign stock exchanges
– Bond issuing consulting service for enterprises of domestic and foreign stock exchanges
For more information contact their listing executive:
Mr. Martin Dai
Tel: +(86) 18551783326